The official CCHI registration site was not deactivated as of April 11th from the previous petition drive according to a call placed to Buddy Duzy by this newsblog. Therefore any places listed online may not currently be open or carrying a petition for the current drive which ends on August 18, 2014. This signature gathering is to put the CCHI on the 2016 Presidential Election.
What was learned is that if you signed the previous petition to place Jack Herer’s CCHI on the ballot, you will need to re-sign. A call is to be placed to Buddy on Monday for an updated update. The NEWS will pursue this issue because the CCHI is the only real bill for legal weed.
In the meantime, a visit to your neighborhood clinic may yield a current ballot petition to sign. Be sure and read the instructions and double check the county listing.
Here’s what the CCHI will do, among other things.
· Free pot prisoners, giving much needed space over to the violent convicts
· Sponge pot possession criminal records allowing millions to enter the work force or attend college
· Keep separate the demos of medical users and recreational users
· Not set up or put in some self-serving [non] pot using pencil-dick commission to set rules
· Keep fees, taxies, and the like to a minimum
· Forbid the growth and use statewide of genetically modified [Monsanto] pot
· Reschedule cannabis in the California Dangerous Substances Act
· Authorize immediate university testing of cannabis uses started
Check back on Monday as we keep chiefing this blunt of a story.