In my last ‘How to make’ recipe, I explained the ins and outs of Cannaoil, and previously Cannabuttter. I plan to feature more posts with how to medicate certain ingredients, to kick off recipes but Id also like to start posting some of my favorite munchie food, or meal recipes and how to medicate them.
I always make stuffed mushrooms when guests come over, and as a comfort food when I want something savory. I hope you enjoy trying out this recipe as much as I did. There have been times my guests demolish these dank treats before I even have a taste.
*cookers tip, double the recipe, you will soon realize you didn’t make enough, they are soooo good.
Stuffed Mushrooms (medicated)
- 8 large white mushrooms, stems removed (try portobello for a fun change of flavor)
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 onion
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cannaoil (cannabis infused cooking oil)
- 1/8 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/8 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Chop Onion and mushrooms stems with any extra mushroom.
- Heat olive CannaOil in saute pan, add your chopped onions then mushrooms.
- Halfway through add your crushed garlic, chopped spinach, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Remove from heat and allow cooling slightly in a small mixing bowl. Add cream cheese and blend.
- Mix breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese in a small mixing bowl
- Spoon fill mushroom caps with cream cheese mix and dip into bread crumbs to create shell
- place on a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle any remaining Parmesan and cannaoil on top.
- Bake for about 20-25 min
- Plate & Enjoy