Or the TPP will doom us all collectively. This action will NOT require you to be registered to vote, a college grad, or even political. This is an act of survival, for us ALL…
Here’s why. The TPP is just one of three international trade treaties. The other two are the TTIP [Trans-Atlantic Trade and Investment Partnership] and the TISA [Trade In Services Agreement].
The purpose of these three treaties is the same – to place a corporate dictatorship in charge over the whole world, with the UN at the center of this world council.
The same corporate entities are behind the three treaties even the though the countries involved are different, with one exception – the United States is the one common thread because it is the American multi-national corps that are behind the global corruption and profiteering around the world.
This global plan isn’t the brainchild of Obama or even the current administration. This worldwide corporate power grab and consolidation has been around since the founding of the UN and is a side effect of the Marshall Plan, for you history majors in economics. As Obama, Cheney, and Bush are all bloodline-related and major players in this dastardly deed, perhaps the conspiracy theorists do have a point.
So what do we do? Hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people worldwide in total, are protesting this legislated dictatorship by corporation. The picture above is of over 250,000 in Berlin protesting the TTIP just this past year. When people find out the real deal about the TPP, TTIP, and TISA, the treason involved, and the predicted outcome, they take to the streets. At this time we have an easier option:
1. Call 202-224-3121 to connect to who represents you where you live.
2. Adopt a pleasant attitude, the person answering the phone is almost always an intern who doesn’t know any better. Identity yourself and if they ask if you are a voter*, tell them that you just registered since this year election seem so ‘crazy’. This bit of personality will make you seem innocent.
3. Tell the intern or person answering the phone, that you are calling regarding ‘something called the TPP. Obama praised it but your personal research has showed that either Obama lied or blindly doesn’t know anything about it. That said, you can’t support the ratification of this treaty.’
4. If the intern offers an argument about the TPP in its defense, then make the next statement in firm assertion, but chances are no rebuttal to your opinion will be offered. That is not their job, however, they do take notes.
5. After stating your opposition to the TPP, it is time to deliver your message which is:
‘As a aunt, uncle, mother, etc., you can’t support a person in office who votes for treason. As a member of [your church whether you are a regular member or not, or some other group with major standing, sorry, sad to say the 420nurses doesn’t count as having that much clout, yet], and you will use your other members who feel the same way to ‘primary him or her’ out of office. Treason is an outrage always.’ [Or words to that effect – Ed]
6. Then thank that person for listening and recording your citizen’s opinion.
7. If you’re feeling lucky, you might ask if there has been much activity concerning this issue.
When this story appears, there will be an initial response and then a die-off. To prevent this, mark the day you call on your calendar because just one call won’t do. We have to nag our reps to do the right thing because they are either bought, bamboozled, or brain-dead when it comes to issues of health versus industry.